BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Communication about changes to the company's business plans

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Originally I bought into BRN for the business model. That was the most appealing thing to me about BRN. Selling IP to many many different companies and leveraging their sales force and distribution network, as proven by ARM, is what I was hoping for to send the share price into the $$$ very quickly after M4. LTHers have been waiting for 2 years now, with no result except 2 broken deadlines.

At one of the webinars earlier this year, Louis said M4 isn't a focus for now and is on the back burner. No mention of how long for and it's sort of left open.

Has anyone else noticed, with the latest web changes, the entire business model seems to have changed from what we can see and there has been nothing said to investors except the one line comment from Louis during that webinar??

I have some concerns about the lack of focus and back burning of M4 and selling product direct and I was wondering if anyone else was concerned as well??????????????

My concerns are:
    A) We must have some commentary about the efforts the company has gone to achieving M4 over the last 2 years, the industry feedback and why M4 has it been put off.
    B) We need a written business plan in an investor presentation explaining to shareholders the change in the business plan and how they set out to execute the new plan.
    C) Selling product direct and selling IP are 2 drastically different business models and I want to know if and when selling the IP will be back on the agenda.
    D) We officially have a new business model and a new focus now selling Studio direct. My concern is nothing has been done that we can see to gear up for this new business model. We only have 1 salesman and 1 distributor for the entire world. We have no ads for more salespeople. We have no ads for more distributors. This is a worry to me because if we are relying on the 1 sales man and 1 distributor we have, looking at the paying customers they have brought onboard this year, it's not encouraging.

Hopefully Louis can give some answers in the quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.8¢ $162.9K 776.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1140802 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 19621 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.