BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I don't think the ARM model has been put in the drawer as you...

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I don't think the ARM model has been put in the drawer as you suggest.

Large companies will not seek NRE services from BRN and will do their chip development in-house in secret before committing to a licensing deal.

The NRE services provided by BRN would be for small to medium sized companies who do not have R&D services in-house. These companies would want to see a proven FPGA/SDK and some market traction before developing their unique point of difference or seeking to preserve their existing market share.

The video analytics/machine vision area is just now being launched over this quarter but we have some sense of how long things take and the possibilities with Sarfran/CISCO/Advisian.

Once released and now with a sales team on Board this will gain momentum very very fast.

The most difficult thing in US for startups is putting together/recruiting a proven sales team at the right time (just before GoTo Market) so cash burn is kept to a minimum beforehand. Never mind a proven one in exactly the area BRN is selling to. Many aussie start ups on ASX have languished due to an ineffective US sales team and many a US startup has languished due to high cash burn of sales teams put together too early i.e. before customer demand proven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.