CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Prato old chap, what you and just about every other aggrieved...

1. 741 Posts.
    Prato old chap,
    what you and just about every other aggrieved poster ignores is the fact that the recommendation made by the BOD did not spring out of the ether unheralded. It was based on what I tend to agree was an overly massive document containing much analysis by EY and various independent and tech experts. Whether one agrees with the recommendation of the SoA at 20 cents or not, and I have gone on record as saying that I considered it an undervaluation of the company, the folk who generated the numbers should receive an equal tranche of opprobrium. If not more. The BOD themselves did not do the detailed analyses, in fact they most likely did not have the relevant expertise to do so, and I rather imagine if the studies had recommended 25 or 30 cents or whatever, the MB offer of 20 cents would n0t have been presented to us.
    On inescapable observation is that some posters do not realise that an initial investment in what is a medium- high risk/high reward speccy can result in a loss and that seems to be the main gripe with the most vocal protestors. In my case I recognise this possibility , and admit that I voted in favour of the offer simply to get over it, move on, and put the surviving cash to some better use.
    As it turns out, the hole is even now deeper and we have to put up with continued destabilisation, denigration and abuse of the individuals on the BOD by a number of the players on this forum for the basest of motivations. Shameful.
    In my considered opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.