SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Communication Breakdown, page-23

1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    Exactly - why HC frequent posters keep repeating the same obsessive wishful thinking about why their stock is being manipulated, mismanaged, misplaced .... when the whole sector is in minor bearish mode, after having had extraordinary rises in the prior temporary bull market is mysterious.
    Although the gold price appears relatively elevated in historical terms, it really hasn't kept pace with inflation .... just look at Sydney RE prices etc.
    GDX is still in a down trend and hence the likes of NST are stuck below $10, which is way below last years $17 high ... and its the best in class ??
    GDXJ chart (in red) is an even steeper decline than the GDX (in green) ... hence the likes of SLR and RMS (despite being best in class) are moving sideways with minor fluctuations that are often described as "random walk" but every minor fluctuations brings out the same curmudgeon or panglossian commentators with a same old comments .... unless the gold price dramatically increases in a sustainable way, a lot of shareholders of established miners may have to accept that "this is as good as it gets" and have much more subdued expectations. I don't hold SLR or RMS any more because I share the sentiments of those who realise that meaningful dividends are unlikely and capita growth is purely a function of the POG.
    Both RMS and SLR are spoken of likely M&A players, but Doray was exceptional value and unlikely to be repeated. I hold only 2 gold stocks, because they are IMHO undervalued and have an inappropriate risk rating, but now are fully financed exceptional projects that will come on steam in the 3rd and 4th art of 2022 and their SP should rerate IF IF IF the POG remains at or above current price and the market has not crashed.
    So, the only worthwhile posts IMHO, are to shoot down plain silly, ill informed comments or to draw attention to positive news that may bring some comfort to my fellow true believers. Remember, success in market depends on fundamentals, technicals and luck. Remain humble & rational or you'll slowly go crazy, after wasting the only truly precious thing in life - time.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3550/3550368-739f597107405ae2eb09195829d93159.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3550/3550358-a3068eaa77f5c463c089557ab0db8639.jpg

Last edited by MIStragic: 06/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.