WTM 10.8% 41.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Communication, communication, communication..., page-2

1. 7,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    There is no communication from BAT because they don't want to provide yet another demonstration of just how useless and clueless they are. Much better to be mysterious - that way there is a chance that we think they are doing something. It takes a 'special' type of person to do what they are doing - think about it - I'm no angel but I don't think I could do what they are doing? I think it's an upbringing thing. All IMHO.

Anyway, back to SYR watch (which is BAT watch by proxy):

Big bounce from the record low of 35c for them to current position of 66c+. No firm news of graphite demand or price but I'm hoping there is a leak there somewhere.

Hopefully something is happening. Advances in trade agreements between USA and China can only help. Don't forget, we have a full time personin BAT as 'General Manager, China' on the books! Don't be surprised if it is found that he brokered the trade deal (well, what else could he have been doing?).

And Naomi would be settling into her new position after her recent promotion. I'm thinking of Bette Midler singing 'The wind beneath my wings', aren't you?

And two thumbs up to another full time employee as 'Marketing Manager'. Nearly everyone has heard of 'Battery Minerals' now (sure, they don't know that it's the name of the company, but, 'This project is like a steam train' says Flano, circa Feb 2019). Great brand equity!

All in IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.040(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $76.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 44.0¢ 37.0¢ $1.090M 2.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 35643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.