ZEO 0.00% 3.4¢ zeotech limited

communication or lack of it, page-2

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    LCR are totally out of cash so suspect Ian is working a deal with a broker to secure his future salary as we speak. No money to do anything in kitty. Blew $4M without ever getting a drill to hit the ground - embarrassing. Hence the radio silence I suspect. Now it's panic stations for Ian. Some broker (most likely one of the existing brokers whose clients are already under water) will probably raise funds at $0.001, put a new business in it, load up with oppies and go again. Strangely enough, this is probably the best chance for current shareholders to recover something - but by the time they do, the new financier and his mates will need to wash through the system and there will be a lot of stock on issue when this one re-invents itself. The days of 4c are long gone! Reality bites folks. Would be good to get a new management team but suspect current guys will be rewarded for "finding a solution" despite the fact they clearly are not able to run the business. Just my musings folks - DYOR - time will tell how this unfolds (but something will happen soon as there simply is no cash left by my calculations).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $340 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131733 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.