CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

In my first(and only)post on CXY, I stated that "CXY due for...

1. 63 Posts.
    In my first(and only)post on CXY, I stated that "CXY due for major re-rating over the next few weeks".

Shortly after CXY posted a progress report on the VCR MOU (EL 4416) brown coal project, which we were expecting. As a shareholder, I was hoping that this announcement was going to state that their agreement was extended or that they were forming a JV. However, it appears that the two parties are still in discussion and hopefully we will have a positive outcome soon. I guess when two or more parties are involved, discussions/negotiations can take awhile.

In a recent communication with Dr Walker, I asked if CXY would be releasing announcements (progress reports) on their other projects and project finance. I also asked if CXY would be announcing any BRR interviews on the ASX (as there have been a number recently and none announced on the ASX, unlike other companies that are keen to announce them).

It appears that their philosophy is to only make announcements when results are in place and for us not to expect progress reports. They are in negotiations for several projects which involve other parties, which may take some time.

As an investor, I prefer companies that keep their shareholders fully informed, so that I can do my own research and make my own decisions. Unfortunately, many companies treat their shareholders like mushrooms and forget that they are part-owners of the company and have a right to be fully informed.

So for us shareholders, it will be a waiting game until negotiations are finalised. The next opportunity when they must report is at the AGM in mid-Nov. ... so perhaps they will keep their powder dry until then and make their major announcements ... unless something is finalised before then.

Their new web site is being adjusted to take the Boardroom Radio broadcasts on link. I still think that they should announce any BRR interviews on the ASX as well to gain maximum exposure, as many shareholders and potential investors may not be aware of them.

I still believe in CXY as they have a number of quality projects in the pipeline. Hopefully, we don't have long to wait!

As always DYOR!

Good luck to all shareholders.

Cheers,

GrayNomad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.