VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

communication - the way forward

1. 23 Posts.
    Communication is central to the success of ERJ.

As we all know the lack of communication by ERJ management in recent months has hurt us all.

We have seen the share price plunge from 20c to 1.5 cents as a result of inadequate communication by ERJ management.

The share price has been smashed. Many have sold out and lost money. Money that (for many) has been earnt through hours of hard work.

The 'what is going on' factor has led to uncertainty and doubt.

Doubt about the product that we believe in. Doubt about the ability of management and doubt about the future of ERJ.

As an investor I want to know what is going on (good or bad) so that I can make an informed decision. Management have excluded shareholders and the market. And this has been reflected in the share price.

Today we received an announcement...and it was promising...the share price basically doubled.

It was a flicker of light at the end of months of darkness.

ERJ management should learn from their past mistakes and continue to keep the shareholders and the market informed.

Through communication management can raise the profile of the product & company.

Communication should restore confidence.

I would also like to see management get out there and raise the profile of this product....get on TV, in the newspaper ....call Bob Brown...whatever...just get out there and communicate.

Through good communication the customers should be contacting you ERJ and asking how and when they can get a power box.

The next few months will make or break ERJ and communication good or bad is the only way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.