NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

This is an email sent to PL yesrerday at 2pm perth time a copy...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    This is an email sent to PL yesrerday at 2pm perth time a copy was sent to MM and ASX.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr Landau

It is a pity that a shareholder had to call a trading halt to the fiasco that was NKWE Platinum last Monday because of lack of COMMUNICATION & TRANSPARENCY by the Company.

I believe that your SCHULTZ defence will not work with the ASX & ASIC. We need you to bring this wonderful resource to a mining stage, but with more COMMUNICATION & TRANSPARENCY!

You have been probably only partly TRANSPARENT in COMMUNICATING with the ASX and shareholders in as much as you have never by way of ASX announcement advised shareholders where the $10 million or so came from to fund the bond for the granting of the mining rights on Garatau? Who loaned that money to NKWE, Genorah or Gleneagles or another party? TRANSPARENCY & COMMUNICATION.

There are all sorts of rumours going around at the moment. Would you like to make comment via the ASX on some of the following?

1 The possibility that there is another loan out there as described above?

2 Rumour that a recent Take Over was made in which the majority of Genorah Directors agreed and a minority did not. Surely NKWE shareholders have a right to know about this if it is true? TRANSPARENCY & COMMUNICATION.

3 Genorah are currently our major shareholder. Should they be? I guess if the shares allotted them on the Nooitverwacht Tabatse farm were repatriated they would not be? You will remember that 50% of that farm was lost in the Con Court case. It has been suggested that we do not need that farm, as little or no drilling has been done and 50% of it is of little use!

4 It’s about time that Directors had a bit of backbone regarding Anglo/ ARM. It’s time to tell them to put up or shut up! Most NKWE shareholders are not even aware that a possible deal has been going on with an offer on farm Hoepakrantz. Anglo from my reading of it can only sue the DMR not NKWE or Genorah. ARM can only sue Anglo. You have the South African Government and the DMR on your side in this. Report what is going on: COMMUNICATION & TRANSPARENCY.

5 Genorah have to be advised that if they want to use an Australian share market for their SA business interests, they have to obey ASX listing rules and ASIC Corporations Law. Otherwise, pick up their bat & ball, buy out Australian shareholders & list on the South African exchange.

6 Another rumour is that while 2 current court cases are in play on the lower farms, Genora are dragging their feet. The reason suggested is that as soon as a resolution is obtained, NKWE will have to pay IOP the $45 million. In the current market, with what is going on in South Africa, this ground is worth a fraction of this amount, and probably only $10 - $15 million. Renegotiate it, and get this show on the way, or the least, advise shareholders exactly what is going on. COMMUNICATION.

7 It is imperative that shareholders be brought up to date with what is happening with JV Partnership / Strategic Partnership. COMMUNICATION & TRANSPARENCY.

Really, in my opinion, over the past 3 years you have been appalling in failing to keep shareholders informed. A lot of 2 – 4 week promised, but no action. Please, in the future, can you turn over a new leaf and be more TRANSPARENT AND COMMUNICATIVE via ASX announcements. Tell shareholders regularly what is going on, and see the share price fly.

I am posting this letter, so any reply I get will also be posted. I would suggest you answer all these questions with an ASX briefing.

Yours faithfully

Brian Thompson
    B and J Thompson Holdings Pty Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.