RDS 16.7% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

It would seem to me that both trasforma & karkornsack are one in...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It would seem to me that both trasforma & karkornsack are one in the same imo, that's fairly obvious even for blind Freddie.. it would also appear he has a hidden agenda imo & I would not be surprised at all if his moderated rants & downramps were all an attempt at trying to get some cheap stock. I think any half clued on investor would not only have ignored his posts but would also have found them comical. I have a hunch he may have bought up in the froth and decided to let go recently at the bottom.. of course that would leave a bitter taste imo

He rants on about certain posters comments not being in announcements etc which is total rubbish imo. Aside from other poster's comments about "speaking to the company" all of the other points of reference he made about fundamentals are fictional and if anyone was to read every announcement in the last 6 months those topics are there in black & white.

He thinks along the same lines as a few others here imo, just because a few recognised posters are on this stock it automatically draws suspicion. For those who feel this way I challenge you to go back through any of my posts or the posts of the other red heart posters to find obvious unsubstantiated ramps on individual company threads. I know I can speak for myself that you will not find any.

Wealthcr8tor, if you seriously think someone is here to make a quick buck or trade this stock you have to re-asses your trading philosophy imo. There is hardly any volume at all on this stock atm. Hardly daytradable?? Almost impossible to trade in fact so I seriously think you are barking up the wrong tree. Yes some of the posters here are traders but it doesn't mean that's all they do. If you followed Aks enough and/or read enough of his posts you would know that he buys stocks for more medium & long term periods. To think that someone who has been in this game for many years is on this thread buying stock only to trade them within a few days is laughable imo and any wise investor would dismiss your accusations immediately.

RDS will prosper soon enough imo. I have done my research as well as most others and I can assure you I would not be here if I wasn't convinced at what I have researched fundamentally. As others know I don't hold on to many stocks but this is still very cheap at these levels imo.

As far as the chart goes, the dip down on Friday was a positive imo as it closed the gap on the daily. There are no gaps now and the weekly chart is still intact imo.

Weekly chart

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.626M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $103.8K 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7848999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.