RDS 0.00% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

What you say makes sense haspete and whilst I don't disagree...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    What you say makes sense haspete and whilst I don't disagree entirely, you're comparing RDS to some pretty esteemed ASX listed performers; PDN EXT FMG SFR!

RDS already has 130M FPO's on issue whereas SFR for example has 150M and it's more or less a producer for the sake of an argument.

As I said in a prior post the similarities with SFR are there however thus far RDS hasn't had anywhere near the Cu grades as did SFR. As I also stated in my previous post to you RDS will have to raise (in a difficult market I hasten to add) probably the best part of $10M if not more for drilling to define a resource.

Yep I agree the RDS SP could indeed take off on the back of some outstanding DD results hence the reason I invested when I did. I might add for those that bought in during mid 2007 it's clear their sitting on some serious paper losses and the SP has a way to go to breach those highs.

In summary I reiterate that I believe there is ample time to make a good dollar (not just a little on the back of trading) out of this one, provided the drilling results are maintained or bettered. The cash at bank isn't going to last too long once they start drilling deep diamond holes but bear in mind that's where they're likely to hit the Ni ;)

It is after all a forum haspete and if we all agreed on everything it just wouldn't be the same.

Regards

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.626M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4561670 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4596676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.