KAR 2.56% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

communication, page-33

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Me myself and I would disagree with the view that they should not report as they have advertised to the market on a fortnightly basis!
    We have all been expecting the report on the fortnight and it dam well should have been provided. As mentioned the financial exposure to daily cost of the rig is completely linked to KAR and as investors we should be informed of that situation for the benefit of managing the investment. To not answer emails and phone calls is again just unprofessional and childlike behaviour but I should imagine that no information would be divulged to one person before the market. IMO they are doing their reputation harm by this stance! It is what it is and the longer it goes on the more the price suffers to the negative and the more investors feel uneasy. Really it is just short of shifty IMHO
    the worst thing as an investor is to fall in love with em and to be objective and critical where it is plainly obvious. At the agm people at rthe meeting should be very very vocal about this issue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.