BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

communication

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    If you look at all my posts bar the last two [on this subject], I have backed the management fully in their decisions and direction. There is one area however, that I believe they are perhaps the worst I have ever seen.

There appears to be a refusal to relay any information or promote the Company by using an ancient tool .... communication

Good marketing is actually quite simple ... communicate with your investors and those throughout the market that may join that investment.

As I said in my last post, I have to trawl the internet and various Forums in order to find the slightest morsel of information about what Benitec is up too and indeed, quite often one finds out something important that is not being relayed by Benitec Management.

The biggest marketing tool one can have is putting out the right Perception .... you want people buying your shares .... SHOW ENTHUSIASM for your own business and your product.

We should be providing small updates on a regular basis on the ASX and USA OTC notice board .... right where the share buyers reside. Show that you are enthusiastic management? .... show you believe .... show that you want to share with us .... show us you think we are important !!!!

I can see by your current attitude that if trials could be delayed a little , you won't let us know? .... time will drag on and shares will drizzle lower and investors lose interest and drift away?

If you are fully engaged with us and you have a delay? .... no problem ... we trust you because you communicate

Trial goes through and results are promising but not quite 100% ... needs tweaking? ... no worries .. we will stick with you

But don't communicate and we will run .... I don't need a Phd to tell you that

: ) have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.