BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

communication, page-34

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It's a public company Wally!

You make it sound like the company can pick and choose the news they want to share with us each day! The fact is the company is very much bound by disclosure rules and the great majority of relevant activity has been related to capital raising of late. Hence, the announcements reflect this. It's that simple mate! There are some huge announcements ahead of us, and IMO they will bring significant incremental value to the company. We are not running the company, so how can we maintain which announcements should be made, and when?!

Oh, by the way… If you are looking for somebody to belittle, I definitely would not start with Dr. KSS. Undoubtedly the most intelligent, experienced, and generous contributor I have ever seen on a number of global biotech stock forums and I believe instrumental in spreading the word to US investors re: BLT. I am sure you have never introduced yourself to the good doctor, let alone done your homework on how Dr KSS' input may have directly benefited all shareholders. I understand you may be a long-term shareholder, but may I nonetheless suggest you pull your head in and show some due respect?

Finally, anyone considering selling into current market dips should do so with great caution. There are many out there not holding any BLT. They are all trying to get some as cheaply as possible, and using all manipulation techniques available to them.

Our moment in the sun is still ahead of us with this company. As I have maintained all along, the risks of being out of this stock far outweigh the risks of being in it IMO.

-RS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.