NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

all good lads. happy to be of some service , however, with the...

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    all good lads. happy to be of some service , however, with the ease at which it was done now, if u have any questions, fire them a call or email and u will actually get a response...its a good change haha

my understanding from the email wording was yes, hopefully by novemeber there will be an ann re the transaction as it is currently not completed, so to me that is saying in 6-8 weeks (give them first 2 weeks in nov to actually finish it) it should be sorted.
    Yes, this will leave Zijin in total control. It was said that the NKWE board inc Mr Li will be in complete financial and company management of NKP. this to me is great news so i hope october, others feel the same and jump in.

but am i right to assume that when it was said 'garatau mining right was notorised earlier this year' that i missed this? and if not, what r we all banging on about here awaiting minig right etc for next leg up. i thought that was what we were waiting on, so i either missed that ann in amongst all the bollocks written by previous management or it wasnt announced publicly?? anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.