OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Communication, page-47

1. 13,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    Pathetic 'apologist' post garry!

Surely you can do better than that? Oh, that's right, you are too close to the company to be 'objective'.

Take this for example "We feel we can do better as long as we sitting on the sidelines pointing the finger at others"

This is just useless rhetoric because, of course, the finger often needs to be pointed. It's called accountability. How many times have companies gone into liquidation because of the greedy and/or reckless decisions of company boards? It's countless. Shareholders can perform a very useful function from the sidelines in 'pointing the finger' and keeping the bastards honest.

And this: "The gaps for further good news will be met I'm sure in the coming days in leading up the EGM". An admission of insider knowledge or do you have a crystal ball? Or just wishful thinking?

And this: "There are things in life that are beyond ones (sic) control even though mistakes will be made along the way. I'ts (sic) called the learning curve of life!"

Again, just rhetoric! Were the cap raising debacles really beyond 'one's control'! All the timeline misses? The poor information flow? C'mon Gary, it's not just about the 'learning curve of life' (as you put it). It's also about the 'peter principle' and levels of competence or perhaps other things that are best left to reader's imaginations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.