OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Communication, page-4

1. 9,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17981
    One swallow does not make a spring.  Yesterday's announcement was very good communication wise, about bloody time too given what has gone on communication wise the last few months, but at the end of the day didn't really give a guide on revenue with the exception it will be coming 16 weeks after June.  When you tie this up with the CR and Bonus Options it is obvious it isn't enough revenue to year's end (don't know about the next year either) and hence need the CR and Bonus Options now (albeit I just find it amazing management ain't cutting its own wages and then ask for those wages back backdated in shares when the good time rolls as also gives market confidence of skin in the game).  Before the announcement yesterday I wrote the following on communication and need for full updates - yesterday was a start only IMO and management need to move on with good communication strategy.  If management want to turn SH sentiment around next week is a very good time for a full company update, especially given we have that meeting to vote about the CR the following week.  It will certainly build in maintaining possibly the positive vibe generated by the Friday announcement but the fear here is with so much water under the bridge due to poor communication they will be back into poor communication and the punches will start again been thrown on these threads.  As I said one swallow does not make a spring and despite Fridays announcement my sentiment continues to remain negative, albeit much less negative than where I was on Thursday.

"The lack of update and using the term 'delay' in this announcement makes people wonder what the hell is going on here. I said I wouldn't post, but your post really needs a reality check of what is driving poor SH sentiment. It is poor communication, and poor communication equates to SH sentiment of nothing is happening, deals are lost and run for the exit. And as the ship sinks management says give us more money to plug the hole without knowing whether the plug will work because the hole been plugged is unknown on what is actually is been targeted with this money hence why skeptism here is the money is been used for wages as against deals. To arrest that management needs to communicate with SH on all projects to remove the negative sentiment that is now through this entire thread and others, and I for one put total blame and accountability on poor communication on management, all of management, and remember even the founders are actually paid for their work in XPE noting they hold substantial shares. Blame is there, nowhere else and the name for blame is inept communication and using a word 'bonus'', 'reward to SH', 'delay' in this latest Ann without explanation is akin to 'trust me' and that 'trust' left the building a little while ago. Trust will only be restored with full disclosures, without breaching confidentiality, on all projects and where they are at given timelines to revenue has been blown.

Finally, I know what Growler is doing, but IMO if management are not willing to do the above without been forced to do the above - communication, cut wages, get someone who knows what they are doing - then seriously there is a problem. When you force someone to do something that should come naturally they will revert back to bad behaviour not soon after. Akin to a fat person going on diet because doc said so but they didn't want to, they lose weight, doctor happy, but three months later they are heavier than where they started from.

Rant over."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.