CMC 0.00% 1.1¢ china magnesium corporation limited

Ok , so they have reshuffled the deck chairs ... again . This...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ok , so they have reshuffled the deck chairs ... again . This has happened a few times over the last 2 years and for what result ?

There is a history of giving no more information to shareholders than is required by law . Looking at the last quarterly , they are very soon going to either pull down the shutters or come back to shareholders to ask for money to fund the 'potential acquisition' , that they have just spent $320k on for external due diligence . Surely you would want to bring shareholders along with you ?! We apparently have ~21% of 400 sq miles of apple and pear orchards but no information on progress there and 40% of a lithium venture and we hear nothing of that either .

If you read their website we are still quite big in Mg ! It really is a bit of a shambles .

I did notice the former chairman , Bill Bass , in his public profile , on a well known self promotion site , claims to be "Mentoring to directors and senior management predominantly in finance, strategy, corporate governance and risk." at China Magnesium Corp Ltd. He also claims to have been doing this from 'April 2019 to the present ( 11 months )' . The company has engaged this guy ? Say this isn't so ! Sure it does make you wonder about the veracity of his claim , I have seen no announcement of this by CMC, but it would be nice to know we are not wasting our scarce cash .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.