XRG 3.77% 5.5¢ xreality group ltd

Communication

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Everyone has their point of view and opinions. They can all sound correct. We also know that some people have hidden agendas and down ramp for that reason, while others up ramp for their reasons. In the end, all we should do is go by what we, as individuals, decide what is best for us based on our own due diligence. For me, part of that is reading everything put out by the company. Assuming they are being truthful and until proven otherwise, there is alot to like here. I think most people think IDZ is what they were in the past, solely about IFLY. What is important to remember is they only started to diversify into VR in late 2019 with FREAK. Look very closely at 4. Strategy Update, in the recent half year update. There is much to look forward to.

Along with positives, all companies have negatives. What I would like to see improved is the shareholder communication. I have written Mr. Jones to ask specifically about the upcoming EGM to get approval to convert 120 million shares at .01 to pay down the debt owed to Birkdale. I wanted to know if they will be held in escrow and released slowly at designated dates, all at once or immediately free trading. This will impact the share price if they are all free trading as soon as released and put downward pressure on the stock. I think then would be a good time to enter for those looking for an entry point. However; he did not answer me and if anyone knows how these shares will be made available for trading, please share. I also wrote via their website asking about the floods and if any impact on their locations. No response from that request either. I think a news release would have been appropriate updating the public about that.

In conclusion, we have to balance what we see as the positives and negatives. I think the share price is very low for the potential. Again, IDZ is still being looked at and treated as what they were in the past. Some companies and the people running them do turn around their fortunes. I think this is one that is on the right track. Good luck to all and again, do what is best for you based on what you discover, have a feel for, can look into the future and see what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $30.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $61.59K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 156159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.