XRG 2.08% 4.7¢ xreality group ltd

@vagabond84 That is true. Management can only say what is public...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @vagabond84 That is true. Management can only say what is public knowledge or feed you with the standard positive comments. However; agree that someone should have the job of shareholder communications. I am American, so don't know the response rate of Australian companies that respond to shareholders. The USA rate is not that good. All that being said, they have done all they said they would in the October annual report up until now. What I am really interested in more than the Freak expansion is to see where they go with their immersive training and simulation business within different industries and the military. As well, the industry/enterprise applications of VR/AR. Someone asked me if their VR/AR was their own technology or licensed? I said as far as I know, it is their own technology, but as far as the FREAK division, the games used are licensed. I am in from a very low price and have no plans to leave for quite a long time. I want to see how this plays out. I want to see what happens to the share price after they release the 120 million shares to Birkdale. As I mentioned, and why I wrote Mr Jones, I wanted to know what the terms of that release will be. How soon do those shares become free trading? If it puts pressure on the price and it drops to near .01 or below, I will add more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.