that’s correct. But as we know Hitler was bad, mad and prone to...

1. 18,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that’s correct. But as we know Hitler was bad, mad and prone to using anything to justify his goals. Let’s just assume he did that because he was deeply flawed and had some sort of trauma that he had not resolved (ww1 his own childhood, frustrated ambition to name some that I am aware of). He twisted things to suit himself.

that you use his opinions bothers me - are you using that as evidence of fact

my thoughts as I pondered your posts this morning is that maybe you are searching (how long for I wonder) for an explanation to your own tragic early years. Who knows what you experienced and maybe even suppressed before you were rescued and adopted - hopefully by loving people who had some ameliorating impact on your tragedy.

you will not find it in your search for Jewish involvement. You will not find it in criticising the education system or wondering why you didn’t know certain things before. Maybe your parents protected you. Or maybe they too had unresolved trauma.

in truth we cannot understand evil We cannot understand deception. For if you are a decent human who seeks to be kind and just (and my guess is that you wish that) you cannot ever make sense of people who are the opposite

every human good or bad works from a position that they are right (though the true sociopath doesn’t care). All the facts of history and evidence will not change their mind and they will swear / even on oath that they are telling the truth. They will find someone to blame for their own misfortune or their mistakes. If their plots and schemes fail they will not take responsibility and will try to take by foul means if necessary that which they are neither entitled to or deserve.

Jews are not inherently bad as Jews. Nor Christian’s or Muslims or atheists. But among these are people who are not to be trusted, who do bad things (and we all do to sone extent) or who are prepared to hurt others for their own ends.

it’s is not religion of any type but simply the state of being human.

we come to peace by simply accepting these things. We can remain sad at some level but let go of that which has no answer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.