Communism by other names, page-130

1. 10,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    My interest in this part of modern day Russian history came about after seeing a thread on HC about Israel and Jews.

I recollected as a teenager hearing my father and our Jewish neighbour talking about WWII on how Stalin supported and armed the Zionist.

I posed the questions to 822, “ how come the Jews became bedfellows with Stalin, considering he was the person the media reported as butchering them?”
    I also asked him, if it was factual that Stalin supplied arms to the Zionist via Czechoslovakia.

He basically retorted, to do my own research instead of simply answering the question…one thing led to other until I came across the connection between the Jewish connection in the Bolshevik government.

It sounded like a challenge to me to expose the truth on HC about the connection with Communism!

I had to suffer with insults, I suspected that he requested that the moderators should deem my posts as discriminatory even if it was sourced from Israeli and Jewish owned media.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.