truth often lies somewhere in between all of the recorded...

1. 10,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    truth often lies somewhere in between all of the recorded writings.

That is my agenda, what I would like to see in our Secondary schools, students being taught about the holocaust’s and also how Jews were involved in committing atrocities.in Russia!

Even using an Australia source like the late brother of the political activist Mark Leibler, Isi Leibler an Elder in the Jewish community who mentioned in an article written by him, that Jews in the Cheka were hunting down other with more fervour than Nazis.

The jist of Isi article, was over the waning of support for Israel by the Jewish diaspora.

If a local source can’t convince non Jewish posters about the real history, it just shows the powers of manipulation through the use of time.

To regain control of the narrative due to the loss of powers attributed to the internet, we now had guidelines introduced on what is antisemitism with a possibly push to make into fine for breaching.it

That is why I started a thread titled, Segal vs Robertson!

I’m talking about the Australian Geoffrey Robertson the Human Rights lawyer and Professor who resides in the UK.

Who should Australian’s believe on whether the IHRA guidelines is to stifle free speech and whether what the guideline's in this document is going overboard for a select groups

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.