DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

communist state, page-17

1. 7,404 Posts.
    it was written with them in mind.
    if we look within ourselves we can perhaps find elements of the same within ourselves.
    a thought is one thing
    but to actually carry it out, is another.
    it is a trap
    there comes a point, where if one wants to continue on the path of destruction and misery, one must use a hot iron to sear one's conscience
    personally, i concur with what you say, i don't think that there is a solution to this world (or realm).
    nevertheless, when i do something, i can think, "is this creating the kind of world i would want to live in?)
    if we treated other beings as god, rather than some created figment in our imagination, then there is no doubt that life on this planet would be different and probably better.
    it seems as if this world it set up for us to lose, because it only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch, and as we all, know, s_!t happens
    we can spend a lot of energy creating a state of denial, trying to convince ourselves otherwise.
    i am reading about mother teresa.
    in the world's eyes she was a loser, but her actions clearly showed that she was a winner, because it appears that she was able to lose herself.
    the hardest thing to do.
    seems that we can learn a lot (inspiration) from such people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.