PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Community Adoption / Mr Federer, page-23

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    Hrdwk, you are indeed living up to your name! Good work.

Now it's time for a short story.

I wouldn't say I'm a gambling man, I'm fairly conservative and I'm well aware of the risks of gambling and how it can be addictive for many and they can lose the lot and then some. Some even take it as a type of revenge...I have lost so much, the only way is up....this machine will now hit the jackpot...I am 'owed' a win....16 Blacks in a row, the next HAS to be a red!?

I enjoy the occasional well structured and defined flutter. What do I mean be well defined? I mean that I will come up with an reasonable amount and plan , lets say $50...and I will stick to it, if I lose it, no problems, but I will stop then no matter what. I'll walk away and I would have enjoyed the experience and the entertainment value it gave me...

My point?

Not many know us and one such indicator is that there are only a few that I can see that are willing to take a chance on us. Look at the anemic volumes...sure there aren't too many sellers at these lower prices, but the buyers aren't also too hungry for a snap....

I've heard a number of current and past holders say to me that they will review it when we get FDA IND go....they will then top up, they are conscious that they will pay more than what it is now, but thats acceptable to them. Fair enough. There are so many more that do not know about us, the science behind it and why we are any different to any other mooted solutions.

Then there are the following:

1. Docs

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3586/3586558-bc8ddfda8574bb394e782c7c0187d0e6.jpg
    Docs I've talked to, I've chatted to at least 25 in the past 4 months, none of them had heard of PAR and a couple had heard of Pentosan, only one wrote it down promising further research into it. I have not heard back from that one and I don't suspect I will. It will be a long forgotten name. Most of the Docs I have been chatting to aren't GP's, they are Geriatric Docs and a couple of Neurologists...one suggested that my questioning is too specific and its really an area for a researcher in the field.

2) Friends that are investors

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3586/3586569-8c00ca7ca57107de538e1eb699d0dfd4.jpg

I have mentioned this to a few closer pals, one I talked his ear off and would mention it almost daily, he took a reasonable position and when Covid sperated us physically and I no longer talked to him daily...I found out recently he sold more than half of his position....despite me telling him this is a long play and dont touch it. Why did he sell? He needed the cash for a new house build. (Not all can wait for 5 years...maybe 8 years when he could have built two instead? My spec views)

3) The Media

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3586/3586583-d7a17759058a68f80d0d38428cb8d7af.jpg

How are these guys going to know that we are real, who does the real in depth research to find out why our OA proposed solution is any better than the next? They will just report something good/bad when it sells their media.

4) The Analysts

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3586/3586586-5ce319b2e41ac3f278f7d4ad1a2cb5aa.jpg

There are a number of these guys, but a lot of them won't look at us until we are adequately and firmly vetted by the FDA. This will become a trigger point for sure. Don't forget it may not all happen on day 1...or week 1...but over time, this will increase in my views.

All you have to do is go on to the Clinical Gov website and see how many trials and studies are taking place in the OA domain, there are a few. Imagine you knew nothing of OA and the wanna be OA drug candidates and had to start from scratch researching each one in depth to get a sense of which one is good then interview the patients, then work out the competitors and figure out our potential. Bahhh too much, lets just wait till we get an Open IND and then most of the hard work is done?

True...but knowing what we know...having even just a small position under the radar, before the race...before the club is open could equate to an even brighter position later. if nothing else, at least you will be prepared if this thing comes to some decent fruition.

My thoughts,

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.