PAR 3.64% 28.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Community Adoption / Mr Federer, page-56

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Its what happens look at a company like Opthea and they have been fast tracked by the FDA and are in phase 3 the sp has been smashed its probably about 2 years away but has started climbing slowly then a pull back,look at clinuvel very similar pattern till D day was on the horizon then the tigger gets pulled and away it goes now its $40 with a small customer base.Par has a massive potential customer base but is 3 odd years away you don't make drug money at a sp of $30 you make it at $1.80 thats why the instos crush the price to accumulate.Read what mozz writes and I have seen it work first hand and the longer your on it the better the results.Ive read about other drugs and never have I read such positive testimonials and believe me if your over 60 and your quality of life is shit with OA and someone offers you a treatment that gives you a pain free and active life back then your going to grab it with both hands.If your young and don't suffer yet!!! you won't understand
    You make your mind up Ive left room to buy more because it may get crunched a little bit more but when its $30 plus you want to hope you've bought it around $2 to$3
    My advice is to accumulate as much as you can afford too now while its cheap and wait and don't sell because when its approved and you don't have it cheap you will rue the day you looked a gift horse in the mouth and said no!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $99.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $8.001K 28.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52536 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 15217 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.