PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hamman, Thanks for your post....I love both Technical and...

1. 4,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6752

Hamman,
    Thanks for your post....I love both Technical and Fundamental schools of thought when it comes to investing. The fundamentals assist with things like ratios and how much cash a company has to continue and just how the revenues are going along with expenses and forecasts. What news is due, how is business going?

On the technical side I can see the areas of support...and I know in the background particularly for larger established entities it makes sense that a lot of others with sheer clout, like the firepower of instos, actually track stocks and look for entry points utilising technical indicators such as MA's or a myriad of other indicators.In the very same way there are two schools of proof I love with a company like PAR.

1. THE SCIENCE

The nature of our molecule, how does it work, what environments does it work in, what are the results, yes what are the negatives and when may it NOT work...what are the disadvantages, what are the side effects, why is this better or worse than the comp.

2. PATIENT TESTIMONIALS

The other school of proof as I call it are people like YOU. Because you give us accounts of what you experienced. Yes I understand there can be bias...but I have talked to too many that are giving me the same accounts, over and over again...they are telling me (not just in writing, in phone calls and live chats) what are their experience with iPPS before and after. I have read and encountered stories of staving off TKA....no surgeries required...I'm not saying all are positive, I have and I'm in touch with a few that have not had an ounce of benefit...NOTHING....BUT the great news is that there were no negatives, the pain did not get worse, the function wasn't hampered.

The stats showing us to date how many it has helped positively is very encouraging along with the strength of the pain reduction. There will no doubt be points in the future when we are tempted to sell and for some it will make sense to do so at varying levels, but I fully agree with you...this is a story that may just keep giving despite some inevitable future dips (and some could be fairly nasty dips)...its certainly a classic story in my mind to hold a decent chunk for a lot longer than normal, only my views.

Thanks to you Hamman and to a number of others on here for your personal account, it has helped me along the way and has encouraged me to research so much more into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.