AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

community meeting - new lv tenement, page-24

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "AT the end of the day ESI and MNM have potential to be multi -baggers if they succeed but so will other stocks in the world market it doesn't matter who gets their first as long as they both do!"

marc...Please do not reply as this is my last responce to you..

What you say above is partly correct....ESI and MNM both have potential to be Multi baggers....YES I agree

You failed to point out that ESI relies solely on their tech? IF Exergen tech failed and one other company had a successful more effective tech MNM is still not worthless like ESI...MNM ownes the coal,,,whatever/whoever has a working tech,,,THEY NEED COAL?

SECONDLY-MNM does not rely soley on one Sector/project which involves Brown coal.

MNM have Mt Mulligan which is a huge black coal resource which they plan to develop for CSG?
    MNM have a gold JORC of which less than 10% has been drilled, grades are good and its to surface?
    We have other assets also...

ESI has one shot at success IMO(I may stand corrected as i have not studied ESI as much as some as I have never had any interest in that stock, I am not adverse to risk but I have learned by my mistakes and do have some manditory requirements before buying a share of which ESI does not pass)
    MNM has SEVERAL irons in the fire...mnm has had the same management for years, they have never screwed shareholders...

lots and lots of differences between ESI and MNM...no more from me on this topic....
    We may both be interested/progressing towards one similar goal/sector but our companies have nothing in common

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.