RXM 0.00% 47.0¢ rex minerals limited

community perception of rex., page-18

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    agree the shareprice does not make things look good when negotiating. Note that once again today, we get a minor dump of some 50,000 odd shares in order to drop the price to the lows for the day, a full cent below any other trades. total value traded today something like $70k!

a couple of things i picked up in the recent presentations...

Firstly, mention of the second tranche payment for the water agreement reminded me - RXM are contributing financially toward regional infrastructure upgrades that will also be required for the mine. would they do this if they expected there to be serious risk of no approval? would the government allow things to get this far if there wasn't tacit agreement that things would not be a problem at their end? I don't think so. Governments can be dodgy but the SA government is historically pretty mining-friendly and i doubt they would accept RXM's $4.4M and then turn around and say "thanks for that, but sorry, you can't build your mine"

second thing. checked out the DMITRE website and the period for public comment ended on 8th November. The presentation mentions 45 days as the general timeframe for approvals. of course this depends on the level of stink that the land-clearing, soil-leaching farmers have kicked up. But if we were to be on track, that puts the approvals at ~23rd December. Now i know its holiday season but would it be possible to get this over the line by Friday 22nd? i don't think the company would imply a date by giving a general timeline if they thought they'd run into serious problems. Remember, this is the first time any indication has been given on approval timeline and this is after all of the megative media.

something to think about anyway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $368.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.5¢ $485.0K 1.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 10841067 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 12854049 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.