Heres a few more that havnt got much coverage;Gold: FML -...

1. 664 Posts.
    Heres a few more that havnt got much coverage;

Gold: FML - currently producing, is undervalued because it has no substantial resource, though is currently drilling and expectations are that Treasure Island will give them a huge resource. Made a profit of $10m last year (market cap $140m) and is set to substantially increase that this year as its ramped up production and is set to continue to increase production over the next few years.

BDR - not a producer yet, but has a huge reserve, huge amount of cash, and is a couple years away from production (market cap $430m)

CHN - Production a couple years away, feasablity study found cash costs of 338/ou (high grade low cost production), has an exploration program underway to substantially increase its reserves. (market cap of $140m)

Coal: CCC - has been mentioned quite a bit

RES: Huge resource of 6.1 billion tonnes (market cap $120m) production a few years away.

I/O: SDL - been mentioned quite a bit also

FMS: If you dont like the african exposure of SDL, FMS is situated in the Pilbara range W.A. between RIO, BHP and FMG, has quite a big resource which will increase in 2011, Pre-feasability study due for release in the next couple of weeks. (market cap $250m)

Goodluck, this thread has helped me create a list, now time to go through about 30 companies and pick my favs!

Holding: SDL, FMS, BRD, CHN, FML, CCC, RES, EER, BUY, BCC
    Also: CTX, AWC, BSL, OST

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.