companies to avoid which ones, page-30

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I avoid anything where directors have over promised and under delivered on major promises/ rarely release annoucements. Even if it drops then bounces 110%, I would not touch it. Even if the resource is top grade. Stocks consist of from my background:

- GDN, VIL, GGP, CDU, KOR, EXM, CTP,

ATM I am in NKP. I purchased only recently at 44cents based on the negative court case decision. The BFS has continuously been over promised and under delivered, amongst other promises. Nonetheless, I went into the company becuase the quarterly activies report demonstated to me the committment to date on the BFS. I interpreted the BFS delays as fundamental complications. They are dealing with a project of over 2 billion in NPV. As a result, I am reluctant to include NKP to the list because I believe the company will deliver with the BFS either later this year or early next year.

Disclosure: This is not financial advice and I am not defaming the potential capability of the respective management teams from these companies. I am merely speaking on past experience.

DYOR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.