RTM reefton mining nl

company announcement - due tuesday, page-21

1. 57,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    re: ###various + radiometrics 101### could be a problem. Any thing Nickolenko is involved with is a worry. Watch out!
    Better off in HCY

I'm still tipping good news early this week. My enthusiasm for this particular stock is in view of the territory they hold, which has been signicantly expanded in recent weeks after 12 months of negotiations.

This new ground is, I believe, the critical link required to fully optimise their nickel prospects.

I've been in(and partly out)and more in,(and I'll be buying more tomorrow) for 18 months. Some shares are "day traders", others, such as this one has always(up till now) been a "wait and see" for the long term until they optimise their potential.

I still believe whatever happens now,that at the very least this Company will be a gold producer in time,in it's "own right". A very significant achievement.So a long term view is still justified on this basis whilst a significant imminent upside is anticipated from nickel results!

If they get the goods with nickel, we should know prior to the (3c)option exercise date of 31/3. Importantly,they have the capacity to have assay reporting prior to that date.

My expectation as I have already said, is for some imminent news with the expectation of more important follow up news before the 31st.This would help to build the sp for option exercise. More than that I cannot say.

Champagne next week????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.