AIM 1.47% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Thanks Sagem,Daylight savings has ended so times are nearer to...

1. 455 Posts.
    Thanks Sagem,

Daylight savings has ended so times are nearer to respectability now, still 9:15pm over here (Sunny Adelaide).

Unfortunately my first impression is that this is nothing more than a PR stunt, perhaps with flory sweating on current SP and also to try and deflect developments with Directors and Sec leaving. My reasoning?

1) Opening of mine was 10 days ago. Old news, if it was that relevent it would have been released to market 10 days ago.
    2) The writing style is as if the announcement was written on the back of a coaster with a crayon in one hand and a martini in the other. The milestone/another step was IMO over emphasised, the wording "near term" is used no less than 3 times involving offtake, drilling plan and new directors. Throw in assay results "due shortly" and funding still being negotiated...(what...not even completed near term), and it's as if someone has lifted the needle up and put in back to track 1.

Aplogies if my sentiment is waining on this. I still hold...albeit tentatively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $72.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $33.41K 97.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13623 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 95973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.