CXN 0.00% 0.9¢ connxion limited

I have to say I'm not overly excited about getting reduced on a...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I have to say I'm not overly excited about getting reduced on a 20:1 consolidation, but putting emotion aside I've also come to realize there is no point getting bent out of shape over it.

Let's look at our options:
    Vote in favor of the resolutions, get watered down and hope the new team perform better than the last with the reassurance I can't lose more money than I already have. It doesn't help me but the creditors get 10 cents in the $.

Vote against the resolution at which point the DOCA fails, the Administrator charges more fees, the creditors get nothing and I've crystalized my loss without any possible chance of recovering my money.

Similar to rjs99 I've looked at false statements made by the Company but truth be known, ASIC has filed those complaints in the "disgruntled shareholder" file. Unless it's a public interest stock, ASIC is a waste of time.

Taking on the Directors is also tough. The issue is that if I made an investment decision based on personal unpublished assurances by a particular director have I committed an "insider trading" offense. Remember you dont have to have made a gain to commit the offense.
    If I start a personal action against a director will he pay me out just to go away or will his insurers take me on?

Alot of people talk about it, but I haven't found many that follow through and this is why directors get away with it.

Interested to hear other people's views on the resolutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.