CXN 0.00% 0.9¢ connxion limited

Gunnu,You have two distinctly separate issues before you.1....

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Gunnu,

You have two distinctly separate issues before you.

1. Voting the proposal to 'refloat' the shell. Under the current proposed arrangement creditors get paid out, which you so stridently advocate - irrespective of their antecedents or prior role in the company's demise, while there is IMO no guarantee whatsoever to shareholders, and nor are they saying there is.

Show me certainty anywhere at this end of the sharemarket!

Don't get me wrong, I respect your right to state things as you see them Gunnu. Your actions in regard to the Proxy Form are independent from your other stated issues which I address below.

2. Hitching your wagon to the efforts of those who ARE doing something about pressuring ASIC, Directors and the Administrator by first of all raising you concerns WITH the watchdog, so YOUR file can be placed in the pile growing there.

Trusting, with little to lose, that work is progressing to making CXN and its deceitful, unscrupulous hijackers 'a public interest stock' as you call it. Trust us, and lodge that complaint. **No point going 'public' before we have as complete a package as we can in our brief. Rest assured there is a conduit to 'public' much feared by one in the shadows of CXN / FCP. (It has taken me 6 years to 'lose' the value of my investment in this company. I don't mind several more years HARD work, and a lucky break or two to recoup it IF there is any chance...

However, first show me you can do some work Gunnu. With respect, it should not be the hushed, off the record assurances you refer to that form the basis of your complaint. Rather, the myriad of seemingly solid, upbeat releases to market upon which holders decided to hold or increase even. I am aware of some who entered quite late on the piece, although in some cases THAT may have been on info close to source, and not related to public releases. **you need to be focusing on 2nd & 3rd qtrs FY10/11. NOTHING 'insider' about it mate!

It's all out there, in ASX releases AND Creditor reports...starting with Sonnet. We're VERY close, but until we 'get' IT, success might as well be on Mars.

Focus on; solvency, contract performance (Sonnet related), and nature of midnight sale and parties involved. You won't do it I know...just as well we have been these many long months.

But still time to do yourself (and us) a favour. You write,

'A lot of people talk about it, but I haven't found many that follow through and this is why directors get away with it. Interested to hear other people's views...'

Stop 'talking about it', and 'follow through' yourself...please. Your extra effort will be greatly appreciated when you come back on here and inform the forum of your commitment and energy. Though the company stooges tailing these posts wont!!!

Thanks Gunnu. Good luck.

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.