CXN 0.00% 0.9¢ connxion limited

Now if you shared your earlier thoughts about the Speedscan...

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Now if you shared your earlier thoughts about the Speedscan connection to HC with the ACTIVE group of shareholders OFF this forum (for obvious reasons), I'd take you more seriously.

Yes, you're quite right, we don't know each other...and we won't via these posts.

Yes, I have experience without needing to spruik. After your lecture I am enriched...

You asked, several posts ago for comment, just as you also passed a comment to the effect that you 'hoped' we were 'really' going after the Directors (in spite of the difficulty) rather than just 'talking' about it.

MATE, assuming you are an aussie, I wouldn't have you for one literally as you have progressively shown a selfish bent, and from the outset arguably jumped to the conclusion that your 'knowledge' was all encompassing if not exhaustive.

Not sure where the 20K investment came into it fella, I never feel the need to divulge my 'status' in that way.

You go on helping others on here as you profess Gunnu, good luck and goodbye cobber.

Keep learning,

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.