LYC 1.17% $7.62 lynas rare earths limited

company communication, page-18

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Groan.

What some of you lot want is shares in a PR company.

I want the continued success of this company to come from them concentrating on their core business and getting THAT right.

The share price will take care of itself when that happens. Large profits are very hard for investors to ignore in the long term.

I don't give a poo what happens day to day with the share price. I do care what happens with the share price long term and I'm equally sure that the company's senior management share my view in what is needed to give the company long term success. I'd like to see them continue to concentrate on getting the LAMP running rather than molifying nervous nellies everywhere with meaningless PR, which costs money by the way.

The amount of people seen throughout the LYC threads with not even a basic understanding of what their company does astonishes me. I personally find it impossible to give money to people if I don't know anything about what they are intending to do with it, and yet many shareholders in many companies do just that.

This business is well positioned to be THE major Western world supplier of key industrial and strategic metals with their own mine and refinery. If you don't think that says enough then I don't know what else does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.