HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

company communication

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    At the 2014 annual meeting Mr Morgan reported a half tonne sample was being processed .He had expected the results would be available for the meeting. They were not available but he said he would report them as soon as they were available.
    I emailed the company last week via their web site, requesting the gold and PGM results from the process trial .
    I have received no acknowledgement from the company.
    There is a consistent pattern of HAO stating they will provide shareholders with information ASAP and they are not keeping their word.
    At a previous annual meeting when Mr Morgan was asked a question by a shareholder he replied that his family had funded the company and the shareholders were sheeples.
    This attitude is outdated.
    Mr Morgan has chosen to have HAO as a listed company.
    I know that of HAO shares which are about 180 million Mr Morgan has a direct and indirect personal control of about 90 million and has about 30 million shares owned by friendly associates.

Mr Morgan had a bad experience with a prior company in which he was a director. He was only able to control 49.9 % of shares and this resulted in a bad outcome.

The relevance to HAO is he has stated he will never lose control of HAO. This is part of the reason he has chosen to fund HAO . He keeps control and prevents dilution
    Returning to my original theme .
    HAO management which is Mr Morgan have consistently promised to keep shareholders informed but this has not been honoured.
    I am using this forum to register a public protest against this behaviour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.