PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes, the potential is certainly there, and it's an attractive...

1. 4,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943

Yes, the potential is certainly there, and it's an attractive market, alright.

Our CEO has all the numbers readily to hand, and our meticulously engineered entrant is revving on the starting iine.

Will PIL's formula crack it?

Well, I think there's every chance - and from a miserly fully diluted $23M market cap, for the risk tolerant, it's well worth holding a ticket for the ride in my view

The Kains know their market and have tailored the entire bizmoto platform for this moment.

Read through the list of all those strategic partnership agreements ...with Cebuana Lhuillier, Bank of the Philippine Islands, GCash, ECPay, Turnkey Lender ...and ponder the stats.

From the Stockheed article:

- 55,218 bizmoto agents
    - 636 bizmoGo riders
    - 688 bizmoto merchants

- 70% of the Philippines' 108 million people are unbanked;
    - The average age in the country is just 24 years;
    - 90% of the population doesn't have a credit score;
    - Approximately 118 mobile phones for every 100 people.

Research shows more than 7.5 million users have currently accessed other non-bank, mobile app lending services – with some of these services acquiring on average 125,000 new users per month.

“What we’re already seeing is the alternative non-bank consumer lending market is growing rapidly throughout the Philippines, and Peppermint is well placed to capitalise on this growth trend via our established bizmoto platform and bizmoPay,”

I'm holding tight. Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.