CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Company Constitution - Shareholders Copy?, page-18

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @panhead I find your reply some what insulting and short sighted. As a new investor I am happy to read and gather information on this forum that may allow me to understand better how I should focus my future decisions. I found @GoldDigger! S post informative and useful. I personally believe that the management lacks the real acumen and understanding of the dynamics and speed that todays market and investors expect. They have (in general) demonstrated by their past actions a much more dated version of promoting their brand. From my basic understanding of what I have witnessed, is in the past traders may have had less access to information which would have only benefited companies in there abilities to spread there own version of the truth. Leaving a big gap between what is true and what is factual. A short sighted attempt was made by the management when they attempted to plug the dam with a rep. Look what happened there. Don't forget I too still have money invested here. That was my choice and my choice alone. What I refuse to do however is not pretend that I can not learn from what I have witnessed here. If this does take off well I will still be happy and will also have no problems admiting I was wrong in my assessment. My opinion of how this process was managed however will not change. It is flawed arrogant and lacks a real thaout out strategy.
    Last edited by MrAwesome: 08/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.