LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Hey everyone! How are you today? I hope you had a great Easter....

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Hey everyone! How are you today? I hope you had a great Easter. I had a good weekend. I didnt watch any football lately. Spending more time on the computer and HotCopper has been a great alternate enjoyment

Just wondering if peps were having trouble getting their concerns answered to. When they call the company?
    Its been quite difficult. I remember a few instances where people are having trouble getting answers.

Recently Pharrell13 sent an email to the company asking if the LIN share price had ever reached $2.54 in worth. I stated I doubt we would get a reply. We havent. I was right. Pharrell doesnt appear too happy about it

Alexandria07 has made considerable complaints as we know suffering much the same in his efforts..

I myself have had issue and some others apparently trying half a dozen times. All met with continued failure and no response.

The room here agrees there are some big problems we need answers for. We dont know what to do. We have even tried to seek answers directly and we appear to much of the time not receive anything.

How are we supposed to feel assured?

Im concerned when you put these facts together. It just doesnt feel right to do this and its frustrating for shareholders when if you feel you arent getting updated to have to try contact the company and then feel avoided there too.Its not a big ask LIN surely.Keep us informed.
    I would appreciate more efforts towards updates and responses to direct concerns and I believe everyone shares in this need to even furthered levels as they have stated.
    Thankyou and have a wonderful day everyone. I know I am
    Last edited by nro: 26/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.