LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

I agreeI dont like where this is going either. Every day the sp...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I agree

I dont like where this is going either. Every day the sp has been eroding downward. Eveer since Alexandria said it was going through 4 cents at the recent peak its done nothing but fall. The REE news was supposed to boost the sp but instead its just nose dived.
    I too agree its probably the fact that the market now knows no negotiations may be underway and still a fight in a corrupt court ensues. It wasnt good news like some promoted. It suggests we are in trouble. Plus of course awaiting going on two years absent any announcement of solid partner interest.
    I just wonder if we get to two years plus and finally we work out not much was happening for this long weather holders will take action. I wont of course as I made a profit and have stayed out of it on these falls. But others who sound upset surely arent happy about the pompom promises failing for years. If it does continue to do so in the end.
    This has always worried me when we saw 3 CEOs come and go in the same amount of years. Not something you see when they may identify a future. Who knows. Thats just my guess.

Now like we see the concern is with the falling sp. Thanks for your feedback worried with this guys. The support orders have crumbled unable to hold and down we head so fast I agree.
    I did mention all this as we know. However its unfortunate to now see it happen as foretold and I understand such concerns raised that we are perhaps in some serious trouble.
    Wheres Alexandria gone now we are here? I thought shed hang in there but maybe shes sold out again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.