SLX 0.77% $3.86 silex systems limited

Company Contact

1. 95 Posts.
    I have now given up on even attempting to contact the company, I have left numerous messages and each time they advise that Michael or Julie are out of the office and to please leave a message. What is the point of having an investor relations team if they wont return calls from shareholders - this is absolutely pathetic. I appreciate the sensitive nature of the contracts, but the company is listed and has shareholders. The directors and senior staff are there as stewards of the shareholders. We have seen the market capitalisation of the company collapse - yes I know its not their fault. They have raised capital and pissed it against the wall - again I know not their fault. They then undertake a strategic review and close down the units which they previously bought as being the saviour of the company and to diversify revenue streams - again I guess not their fault. When will the company learn - I am ranting here because the company does NOT consider that it has shareholders and treats us with complete disdain.

I was a believer, but I just don't know anymore - they say at each meeting we are close to announcing, they recycle the same old trite each year, when, if ever are the clouds going to part to allow the blue sky to be revealed?

I know the company reads these, so MG, SD get your house in order and prepare for a firie meeting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.030(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $914.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.96 $3.84 $1.705M 439.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 5844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.