NVA 8.05% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

Company correspondence, page-24

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    For safe keeping, thanks for reaching out @Scoobysnacks https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58921050/single :

I reached out to Chris and in true fashion, was happy to reply. Has given permission to relay to the forum.

My questions were primarly refering to the power generation method and way of transporting the required diesel to the claim. Also the concept of flying the DC3 in to deliver fuel and storage in cold climate of such a large quantity."Storage no problem. We have 50,000gal capacity on site now no issue. Artic diesel/jet fuel has special additive and works fine. We are expanding the airstrip for DC4 3-4000gals per trip. We are doing 40t payload on winter road now as well, Will try for 60t this year. We are working with Aggreko as an option who envision virtual pipeline of diesel and or natural gas using air, winter road, westsu road. Aggreko has efficiencies to us take generator heat to heat facilities and battery storage. Lots of their arctic projects they are doing for 9-12cents/kWh. The winter road generally provides 3-4month window depending on season"When asked about power usage requirements, he stated " They think 15-20Mw starter operation, PFS will dig down on that better"

What i took from this conversation was his confidence in Aggreko as a leader in Arctic power solutions and im going to look further into solution's they have provided to date in that area. He confirmed the SS will only be looking at Korbell main, with Aggreko power, no reference to Donlin in the SS.

I took the opportunity to also suggest as i hope others will too that they seriously consider a SPP and plan for it soon so they can gain capital from shareholders and not have to rely on sharks to screw them at the last minute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.018(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $43.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $52.40K 252.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.