GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

company data

1. 596 Posts.
    I have read all the goings on re Fatsocks etc...quite frankly I can see why people are nervous but guessing these to be trend setting day traders. I think Scorpio G is well intentioned and thank her for caring. But we are all adults here (well hopefully) Anyway SG ...BIG HUG. I have learnt things from your posts previously so will stay loyal :)

So more hopefully we can put all that BS behind us today and get about the business of trading. If you agree then simply don't mention it again.

There have been some very relevant points made out of all of this. Particulary FS comment about hard data. If there were a few other forum members (ohh yea Warnie .. sorry mate ..you are a legend too) that helped with researching these companies then this forum would become very valuable indeed and I mean this for Day Traders and others with a longer term strategy.

I for one will now try to seriously look into the probabilities for company direction. Hell ... a few weeks back I could'nt even spell tenement let alone understand what it is. Next thing you know I'll have a hard hat on singing with the Village People! (and nooooo I am not gay)

Keep up the good work folks.

Remember its only a game that we play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.