GDA 3.64% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

company data, page-5

1. 3,267 Posts.
    hugs all round, hey instocks, loved your post, village people and all, am still laughing about the hard hat transition from spelling to being up on stage, hard hat and all.lol

Data,,,,,,data everywhere with the world markets doing what they do. Lesh made a good point about gda and fdl showing an attractive resilience to the rest of the market. Even though they move a bit lower.
    Gondwana data from yesterday in a very down day everywhere else, was good again, vwap was the highest since the 11th, was up 1c on the last vwap, was the highest $value, highest volume and highestnumber of transactions since the 8th of jan.
    GDA was the 126th top asx value stock....that is,it's up there punching above it's weight with the asx 200 top stocks market cap' wise yet gda has a mc of just $18m yesterday. I don't know if everyone fully appreciates the value in gondwana topping the asx volumes time and time again and being in the top 200 value wise (126th yesterday). It means that a tiny company like the one we have invested in is taking it up to and mixing it amongst companies with billion dollar market caps, high Price to Earning ratios(P/E's), much higher share prices in the $8 to $50 range and are included in most super funds, intstitutional and broker radars and analyists reporting......
    And the point ? The point is,if you spend $10,000 on an investment in a falling market, it costs only 3.7c to get into a company that is mixing it with $8,$45, $12,$3, $9 etc companies, but instead of only getting say 222 shares in a company trading at $45, you can get in early and get 270,270 GDA shares at 3.7c for the average $10,000 investment. The temptation is to take an early profit is why most people miss out on micro cap companies that become for example $8 companies. A lot of people will not be wanting to buy blue chips at the moment because they are the one's that are going down the most because they are the one's that have gone up the most, great when things are good but when they are going down like they are across the world this last week , it scares the hell out of the average investor.
    To illustrate my point, Gondwana had a higher $value traded yeterday than flight centre,gunns,dominos,sunland,boral, beach petroleum, ramsay, abb grain,sallay malay,cabcharge and gindalbie ( which used to be a micro cap gold stock that has become an iron ore company like gda. I traded in GBG when it was likeGDA and it now has a market cap of $394m). (you might like to read my previous posts about another micro cap I traded in when they were 6c called felix,FLX,now $5.71).
    This is not the first time GDA has mixed it with the big end of town, and I don't think it will be the last. I posted a review of the other day it did this in a post a week or so ago.
    Today looks to be shaping as another red day on the all ords , most people will sell when they should be buying but that's what the markets have been doing since the great depression. It's times like these that those that can afford to buy become stories at the pub like...."did you hear about
    xyz who bought shares in xyz in the 87 crash and that's how he made his money....." You don't hear too many stories about xyz who sold his shares during the 87 crash and that's how he made his money , do you?
    This is not advice nor recomendations, you do what you have to do. Everyone is different and everyone has different investment styles and financial circumstances. Don't extend yourself beyond your means.
    FS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.505K 5.439K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59971 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 11110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.