FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Company direction?, page-4

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Hi panorama,

1. A good place to start to research this is the new Australian ICO Powerledger. They have developed a platform that allows customers to use a cryptocurrency backed by blockchain tech within the platform to buy/sell electricity generated from solar panels on people's homes. It allows customers to sell the excess power that they generate at much better rates than they would get simply selling it back to the grid. It clips the majority of the margins that the utilities companies currently steal from customers in daylight robbery. Its a revolutionary idea and one that could really pick up steam over the coming years.

2. FGF is a shell company. They are looking for potential acquisitions in a very hot space. Look at AVZ for an example of how a once shell company has turned itself into a powerhouse in the industry.

3. A CR may come together with an acquisition, or perhaps a little after. They have actively sold some of their holdings to free up cash for an acquisition, so no CR in the immediate future unless an acquisition is announced, in which case I can assure you some dilution will not bother you.

4. This is the point that gets me the most. XPE was a 20 bagger from the lows. That is simply astonishing. They took that company from shell status (as FGF is right now) to make 20x investors money. I don't know about you but I will not be complaining if they deliver me 20 bags here.

Anyways good luck with it, hope you pick a good winner in the space. Some of the other names to choose from are RFN, DCC, OOK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.