SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Company Direction, page-3

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274

Verizon, instead of developing their own OTT service, has decided to partner with an exciting OTT player - some believe to be YouTube.

Verizon are trying to put their own brands and original content, whilst looking to be a distributor of premium content to the masses. This is evident in the deal between a Samsung and Oath - providing direct app integration of Oaths apps into the S9 phones (which includes Go90) and the partnerships agreements with the NFL and NBA etc.

Overpass for consumers isn’t dead. The white label versions of the service being provided to carriers includes the 3 features of Freeway - and I still whole heartedly believe that these are features - not to be stand alone apps like some believe. If you saw in the SMART white label version, the SMART app will include the sponsored offers, the Overpass subscriptions and the roaming micro data plans - it’s a complete stack of services.

TATA has signed a 3 year licence to all new APIs which would include the Overpass feature.

I see Ben moving on as a positive for Syntonic. Whatever he leads people to believe about his marketing ability is a load of crap. Read his LinkedIn. He makes himself sound like an astute marketing genius who pretty much worked Syntonic from nothing to a positive startup, when in fact, is product marketing, investor decks and shareholder communication was rubbish imo. He seems like one of this blokes who does the bare minimum for the income and then jobs on when something finacially better comes along.

I agree about DataFlex. They really need to pick the ball up when it comes to this. Where are the contracts and in bound customers signing on as led to believe?

Regarding NN, I am closely looking at ATT with this as the DataPerks app with Aquto has been scrapped and ends on the 13th. Will ATT offer a new direct partnership for these services? Could the Freeway App with is stack of services be the new thing to come on board?

I am also keen to see what the new update to the Freeway app is as per LOTMs post regarding the update in google play.

Time will tell and the Webinar could provide good information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.