SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

As i said in my previous post, Ben as lead marketing "expert"...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    As i said in my previous post, Ben as lead marketing "expert" was the fail of fails when it comes to brand marketing. He was successful at POP games because it doesn't seem hard to intrigue users of simple games with addictive features: look at Fortnite. You wouldn't need to be a marketing genius to get that off the ground.

With a service like Freeway and Dataflex, its different. You aren't advertising to young kids who like bright colours. You're advertising to carriers, shareholders, adults for a financial service and clearly Ben was out of his depth IMO. This is why the US failed to kick off the way they expected. Its not that the app failed, but the "expert" behind the marketing whose shareholder discussion sounded like a Microsoft speech creator. With NN dead now, users who are concerned that their access or data charges are going to increase will look for alternatives. This is where Freeway comes in. It doesnt matter for us though, whether they are using our direct application, or a white label version provided direct from the carrier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.