LNR 11.1% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

company discussion update, page-6

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Thanks Darkhorse that was a great update. I am glad I didn't turn the computer off until after Christmas as I advised to some people.

I may have strongly suspected or known that was the case on many points you outlined from Peter but its still good to hear.
    I also like your point about:

"Stick with your plan and in the long term (sooner than people think) FNT will repay the faith of long term holders. The rest are just in for short term, and good on them as I do that with other stocks myself."

Yes the sp is getting a battering at the moment but its also an opportunity to buy. If holders think long term and where the company will be in 6 months or two years then they shouldn't get stressed. This is very likely going to be a good investment, maybe even a rich retirement maker for many of us. And if FNT is a lame duck then it might as well be now the sp collapses as it doesn't matter in the long run.

I say let the down rampers and day traders do what they want. Those who are real investers in this company can just ignore and keep the eye on the ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.402K 850.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8437376 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17986611 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.